There seems to be a heavy emphasis on Cyber Warfare which I can only imagine fuels security vendors' sales efforts...but probably not much else in terms of reality. All that FUD that the government-sponsored "think tank" raised a few weeks ago with their Cyber Shockwave (of bullsh**) ..has really done nothing to give us any sort of "realistic" view of what will happen (or could happen) in an actual cyber-attack... but the fallout is everywhere.
But I digress... enjoy the stories and articles I find relevant - I hope they're relevant to you.
- China calls Google & US's allegations of state-sponsored hacking bullsh** via the press [LINK]
- Intel, not wanting to be left out releases 10K filing that says "Me too! Me too!" to being hacked by China [LINK]
- Huffington Post's brilliantly written piece [sarcasm] titled "Are we on the Brink of a Cyber War?" ...as only the Huffington Post's sensationalist needs can produce [LINK]
- Someone calling himself "Neo" (seriously, get an original name dude) and trying to Robin Hood his way into fame in Latvia hacked the Latvian version of the IRS... Kudos! [LINK]
- This "hacker" is my new hero - he got arrested for putting porn on a billboard! [LINK]
- Here's an article I bet you didn't see - Chemical Facility Security News had an interesting piece on a break-in at a water treatment facility...chilling how inept the investigators are! [LINK]