- January 29th --> OWASP Louisville, KY @ Louisville, KY! | Speaking on "Web 2.0" topics and a short workshop-based walk-thru of disassembling Flash applications in the real world. Register/RSVP here
- February 3-5th --> SANS "What Works in AppSec" @ San Francisco | Presenting a totally re-vamped talk titled "When Web 2.0 Attacks!" and speaking on a panel about practical web app security. Check it out here...
- March 3rd --> ISSA New Jersey @ New Jersey ISSA | My favorite state is hosting me as the guest speaker at their ISSA local chapter meeting! Topic is still TBD ... register with your local ISSA chapter leader!
- April 21-23rd --> Source Boston @ Boston, MA | Speaking on a totally brand new topic titled "Into the Rabbithole - Execution Flow-based Web Application Testing"... I have a some goodies related to this conference if you'd like to join me! Let me know early... Register here...
- April 23rd --> THOTCon @ Chicago, IL | Stay tuned ... this talk at "Three One Two (312)" Con is going to be a lot of fun, hands-on digging into real life apps... This is their first-ever Chicago-based hacker con so come hang out!
- April 26-30th --> StarEast Testing Conference @ Orlando | That's right ... as part of my ongoing effort to improve security in a practical sense, and in an attempt to reach a very relevant audience - I'm speaking on the topic of "Tour-based Security Testing"... this is the 3rd time speaking at an SQE event and I encourage you to GO! Register at the SQE main site.
That's it for now ... My dance card is already filling up and I can't wait to come out and meet with all of you guys! If we're missing your event or group - please let me know so I can add it to our schedule!
See you out there!