Current Top 3 - Submissions end end-of-day today (Friday)
not in any particular order
- RIA: Rich Insecure Application - Jim Manico
- A Laugh RIAt: Security in Rich Internet Applications - Quine
- OMG! pwn RIA via API - Lisa Hall
Hello everyone - I'm once again at a creative impass. I've been trying all day to figure out a catchy, creative, and most importantly short title for my next talk which is scheduled for the OWASP Canada trip I'm making in 2 weeks, as well as a submission to OWASP '09 (cat's outta da bag, whoops)...
Anyway, here are the rules for naming the talk... I will select the 3 best then let people vote on here and twitter... winner gets an honorable mention in the talk (and an adult beverage at next meet-up).
- Must reference hacking (somehow)
- Must reference RIA (Rich Internet Applications) as a whole...
- Must be relatively short
- Must be humorous
Submit them as comments here in the blog, or via twitter DMs... top 3 chosen SOON!